Sunday, February 1, 2009

Developments in Brendan-land

Yesterday, since I'm a very lucky gal, David offered to take care of the kids while I could catch up on a bunch of adminstrative things around the house (forget cleaning!). So, on my list of things to do, was "watch 3 weeks of Grey's Anatomy", so I thought I'd knock out an episode while I ate my lunch. Meanwhile, David was outside with the boys, playing soccer (with Matthew) and watching Brendan push his little mailbox cart around (it's a legitimate toy; we do not have extra mailboxes laying around the place). So, while I'm watching McSteamy chat up Torres (they really should end up together, but I haven't gotten a call to help write the show), I notice a little stocking hat go plodding by the window in the front yard. Brendan was able to push the cart all the way to the front window from the driveway. Really cute. So, of course, I hit pause and ran out to take a pic (or twenty, really). He's so cute. And so proud that he can walk/push his cart...

And here is Brendan pushing Matthew around on the little "tractor". Matthew somehow reverts to being much younger than he really is when playing with Brendan and appreciates Brendan's willingness to push him on this thing.

1 comments:

Becky said...

Patrick learned to walk with one of those too! He would scoot all over the house with it. Ahhh...good memories. :) Cute pictures!

(packem!)