So, I've been MIA in the blogosphere. Not really sure how many people this affects, but still. I hope to have new "material" soon: we have an Easter egg hunt at our church tomorrow morning, so I'm sure I'll get some good pics...provided that my camera batteries are charged. Usually, M is paying attention to random batteries on the dining room table, so I'm sure we're set.
Meanwhile, I've been buried in my classes on campus and on the web. I look forward to getting those checks!! But I have barely had time to catch up on
a) cleaning the house (hence the lovely gal that may come by the house next week to clean our bathrooms) and
2) my actual classes. I'm always thinking, "I should've done THAT" when I'm in the middle of doing something else and it's very frustrating...especially when my students JUST DON'T CARE. Oy.
Oh, and I *AM* still going to the gym just about everyday, but the wine that I consume at night totally negates my gym efforts. However, my new friend/trainer/drill sergeant, Derrick, will kick my butt in "Crazy 45" tomorrow, so that should help. I started my first conversation with him: "so, like, yeeeaaaah, I went to Zumba the other day, and it was, like totally boring, dude." And he said, "well, we'll get you this 15 pound bar and some weights to do jumping jacks with and you won't be bored." He was right. But I look forward to kicking some butt tomorrow =)
LATER!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Uh, what day is it?
Posted by Sandi at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment