Here is what happens when you let "Yo Gabba Gabba" (on Noggin) babysit your kids for 5 minutes.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Lamp Shade Down
Posted by Sandi at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like math. Math has been good to me. So, we're kind of related. I guess I'm the "cousin". I'm tricky too...
Here is what happens when you let "Yo Gabba Gabba" (on Noggin) babysit your kids for 5 minutes.
Posted by Sandi at 3:27 PM
4 comments:
I watched some of that yabba dabba do the other day at your crib. It was scary. B was probably scared to death and tried to throw the lamp at the tv.
You go Bren--keep Mommy hopping. Now she will have to go shopping for a new lampshade...and a Targetting we will go...
I think it was Schaef--he looks so guilty...
too funny Sandi! You're family's comments are just as hilarious. It runs in the family.
Post a Comment