Okay, so you all know that I'm busy turning tricks as an online Math teacher, ahem, instructor, so, while I've been online LOTS, I have neglected the blog. And B's surgery/lack of naps doesn't help either!
Alas, I resolve to post more soon, hopefully once a week...I have some pics from our trip to see Thomas last week and the fam in my homestate as well. We'll also have a trip to the beach soon, so that will make an appearance also...
Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned for a return of our regularly scheduled broadcast. That doesn't make much sense really, but it was fun to say =)
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Where did May go?
Posted by Sandi at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's OK, Sandi! I'll just keep checking every hour and I just know something great will be posted soon!
DH
where are these posts and pictures???
Post a Comment