Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW day?!!??



THIS is what they closed down the town for (schools announced the closings YESTERDAY at 6 pm) and everything is on at least a 2-hour delay, if not closed entirely. Whatever. This is a slap to the face of all those kids in those towns where they had to walk to school, in two feet of snow, up a hill, BAREFOOT!, in 30+ below.

At least we have bread and milk -- we'll live to see another day!

I told Jen that if it snowed, I would eat Schaeffer's food. I don't know if this qualifies. I'll just say that he has eaten all of it (he's been eating everything in his bowl lately -- not normal, really).

Here is Matthew in the front yard, "investigating" the snow. I think he looks like WALL-E.

1 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah, it works now! Woohooo! Btw, I am going to be one of those annoying people that tells you what the word verification is when I think it's funny...today it's "lamenesor". Haha!

Yeah, that's a lame excuse for a snow day. Major FAIL for the local school system! :p