Since I can't seem to upload pictures of Kara's new dog, I'll do this instead. To procrastinate a little longer.
Becky makes me do these things... =P
The Bucket List
(x) Been to Europe
(x) Been on a cruise
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost -- as in LOST! On an island, with Jack, Sawyer, Locke and DESMOND
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington , DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons (and markers!)
(x) Sang Karaoke
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise alone
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice skating
(x) Gone roller skating
(x) Gone to the movies
(x) Own your Favorite Car
1. Any nickname? SK
2. Mother's name? like I'm gonna put THAT on the internet for hackers to put in their files
3.Favorite drink? diet coke
4. Body Piercing? ears (twice)
5. How much do you love your Car? I like that it's finally paid for.
6. Birthplace? see #2 (it's in the "heart" of America)
7. Been to Hawaii? no =(
8. Ever been to Africa? nope
9. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? probably, back in the day, when Jules would let us have "choice dinner" (we'd make our own meals)
10. Ever been on TV? yes
11. Ever steal any traffic sign? yes
12. Ever been in a car accident? yes
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4-door
14. ?Why is this question missing?
15. Favorite number? 4 8 15 16 23 42
16. Favorite movie? Star Wars
17. Favorite holiday? Christmas
18. Favorite dessert? cheesecake
19. Favorite food? french fries or pasta
20. Favorite day of the week? Friday?
21. Favorite brand of body wash? anything that smells nice
22. Toothpaste? cinnamon flavored crest
23. Favorite smell? Schaeffer (I know, gross)
24. How do you relax? wine.
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years? with more grey hair
26. Furthest Place you will send this message? I know, I'll send it to the INTERNET!
27. Who will respond to this the fastest? I'm not asking anyone to respond
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Bucket List?
Posted by Sandi at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Post a Comment